Sunday, September 24, 2006

Cultural Exchage

C'mon People! Start asking for stuff!!!

What i would like:

japanese stuff in general

bottled soda ( i love imports )

stickers

Most magazines ( F1 if you have them )

anything to do with samurai (hakama, tabi- sox, etc. )

foreign candy!!!

toy models

toys

guitar pics


What i have to Offer:

magazines (mostly racing mags)

american accessories

music cds

dvds (anime and movie)

small electronics

hotwheels

american and mexican currency

books (mostly fantasy)

anime stuff

hard to get american bottled sodas

and a collection of sake looking sake bottles

aside from the things i have on hand, i would also be able to get you anything thats within my power to get you from american stores and what not. Just drop me a line and we can wheel and deal : )

2 Comments:

Blogger kareenvexa said...

i can swap you guitar pics, stickers, toys, foreign candies.. i can also give you rock stuffs if you want. in replace of chocolates and a polaroid camera if you have any. looking forward for your reply. -stamparlad

e-mail me at kaleidofiction[at]yahoo[dot]com

5:33 AM  
Blogger phatelara said...

Hello, I'm Debbie from Malaysia. I'm new to swapping but I'm not listed yet. I'd love to swap stuffs with you. Please visit my blog and leave a message there. You can also email me at phat_elara@yahoo.com. I'll get back to you soon, I promise! =)

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home